Leah is a qualified integrative counsellor and registered member of the BACP. She is also an Anxiety UK-approved therapist working with a range of anxiety issues and disorders.
Types of therapy I offer
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Adoption/abandonment issues
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bereavement and loss
- Communication skills
- Compulsive hoarding
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Health anxiety/hypochondriasis
- Identity issues
- Lack of energy
- Loneliness and isolation
- Low mood
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Panic attacks
- Perfectionist traits
- Personal development
- Physical abuse
- Procrastination and 'stuckness'
- Regaining control of emotions
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and divorce
- Social anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Traumatic childhood
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
- Young people
- Older people
Languages I speak
- Room 27 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
- Room 31 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
I offer a safe, confidential space for you to talk, think and explore your thoughts, feelings and concerns, with the aim of bringing clarity and understanding.
Counselling is about relationships – the relationship you have with yourself, others and the world around you. It shines a light on the past and how this may be having an impact upon you, in the present.
My role is to help you to find a way through or to make changes by listening, reflecting and helping you to explore and understand yourself and your concerns, rather than offering solutions.
Our sessions will be 50 minutes in length and will take place on the same day, at the same time each week for an agreed period of time.
I provide therapy sessions both face to face and online.
Training and qualifications
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling – from CPPD, one of London’s leading integrative training providers
- I attend regular training days and short courses throughout the year to enhance my current skills, knowledge and practice
- BA (Hons) Photomedia – University of Plymouth
I have worked in the charity sector for the past 15 years, working in front-line roles in a variety of areas, including homelessness, addiction services and domestic abuse services.
- Registered member of the BACP
- Member of the International Association for Counselling
- Anxiety UK-approved therapist
I work within the BACP Ethical Framework.
Fees and availability
- £60 for a 50-minute session
- Online, video call sessions – £40 per session
- Face-to-face sessions – Monday and Wednesday
- Some concession-rate slots available