Blanca is a fully qualified nutritional therapist. She is a member of BANT, and CNHC-registered. Her principle is that given the right conditions, food choices & exercise, the body has an innate capacity to heal itself.
Types of therapy I offer
- Nutritional therapy
I can help with...
- Diet and nutrition
- Eating disorders
- Lack of energy
- Weight management
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 31 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
I regard each client as unique. I will review your lifestyle, diet, circumstances and personality holistically to help uncover the cause of your ill health.
I don’t believe in a ‘pill for every ill’ approach. Instead, I create a bespoke nutrition plan that suits your individual needs, as well as reassuring and inspiring you through your journey.
Before the first consultation, I provide you with a health and nutrition questionnaire and a 3-day diet diary for you to complete.
An initial consultation lasts one hour. I will ask detailed questions about:
- current health concerns
- medical history
- family history
- levels of physical activity
- use of medication
I then evaluate your individual needs and use the extensive evidence base for nutritional science to develop a personalised, safe and effective nutrition and lifestyle programme.
I combine knowledge of up-to-date laboratory testing with the understanding of natural therapy to achieve optimal results.
Follow-up consultations last 30–45 minutes and are, generally, after 4 weeks to monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments. Further follow-ups may be required depending on each individual situation.
As well as the issues listed above, I can also help with:
- digestive problems
- inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- eczema and other skin problems
- acute conditions, such as colds and flu
- allergies, intolerances and immunity
- fertility problems
- hormonal disorders
Training and qualifications
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Clinical Supervisor Training Program from CNM (I am qualified as a clinical supervisor)
I am registered with the following profession bodies:
- BANT – British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Code of ethics
I keep client information strictly confidential, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- initial consultation: £80 (1 hour)
- follow-up: £60 (30–45 minutes)
- 1 initial consultation + 1 follow-up: £130
- home/office visits: £70