Natasha is a clinical psychologist who speaks English and Russian. She specialises in helping people overcome depression, increase motivation, manage worries, resolve conflicts and improve communication in relationships.
Types of therapy I offer
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Compassion-focussed therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Person-centred psychotherapy
- Solution-focussed brief therapy
I can help with...
- Anger management
- Bereavement and loss
- Changing bad habits
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Communication skills
- Coping with chronic ill health or chronic pain
- Dissociative disorders
- Educational performance
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Fear of public speaking
- Health anxiety/hypochondriasis
- Homesickness and expat identity
- Insomnia and sleep problems
- Lack of energy
- Low mood
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Obsessive–compulsive tendencies
- Panic attacks
- Perfectionist traits
- Personal development
- Postnatal depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Procrastination and 'stuckness'
- Regaining control of emotions
- Relationship difficulties
- Social anxiety
- Unexplained and persistent physical symptoms
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
- Trainee and qualified clinicians
Languages I speak
- Room 11 at 37–41 Gower street, WC1E 6HH
- Contact me for details
I believe that talking therapy can enrich life by helping us to identify what is really important and to focus our energies effectively, as well as addressing difficulties or stuck points.
My areas of expertise include helping people to overcome depression, increase motivation, manage worries, resolve conflicts and improve communication in relationships. My clients describe me as friendly, professional and a good listener.
Alongside my work as a senior psychologist in the NHS, I offer independent consultation, assessments, talking therapy and group workshops.
I am experienced in providing individually tailored, evidence-based therapies, as recommended by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence.
I am passionate about working with people who have experienced stress, distress or difficulties with mental health, as well as those who want to develop their communication skills and improve relationships with others.
I specialise in cognitive behavioural therapies (CBT), including ‘third wave’ approaches such as acceptance and commitment therapy and compassion-focused therapy, as well as narrative, solution-focused and systemic approaches.
I work flexibly, integrating multiple therapeutic models to meet the needs and preferences of each individual.
Training and qualifications
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- MBPsS (Chartered member of the British Psychological Society)
- Chartered by the British Psychological Society (CPsychol)
- accredited by the Health and Care Professions Council
Fees and availability
- Free initial telephone consultation
- £100 per 50-minute session
- £150 per 80-minute session
- £120 per 50-minute session
- £180 per 80-minute session