Emel is a counsellor and psychotherapist as well as an accredited member of the BACP. She works in private practice with individuals and adolescents in both English and Romanian.
I can help with...
- Existential crises
- Low self-confidence
- Major life changes
- Relationship difficulties
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 602 at Chandlery Cottage, 50 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7QY
- Room 607 at Chandlery Cottage, 50 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7QY
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Solution-focussed brief therapy
I offer a confidential space, where you can explore what it is that has brought you to therapy. Here you can vocalise things that you might not be able to do so anywhere else. Together, we will work towards your goals.
The therapeutic space is a designated time where you can think, reflect and make sense of what is going on.
Training, qualifications and experience
- MA Psychodynamic Counselling
- Counselling Skills & Practice
- BSc Psychology and Sociology
I have worked with:
- Wandsworth Bereavement Service
- NHS Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme
- Action on Addiction
- Off The Record youth counselling
Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Code of ethics
I abide by the BACP code of ethics.
Fees and availability
- £80 per session
- Online or telephone sessions
- Tuesday mornings 8am to 1pm
- Thursday mornings 9am to 2pm
- I have a one-week cancellation policy