Frankie is a qualified integrative psychotherapeutic counsellor who trained at the Metanoia Institute. She offers short-term and long-term counselling to adults and young people (16+).
Types of therapy I offer
- Gestalt psychotherapy
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Person-centred psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Transactional analysis
I can help with...
- Bereavement and loss
- Coping with chronic ill health or chronic pain
- Emotional abuse
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Physical abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 3 at 37–41 Gower street, WC1E 6HH
I am an integrative psychotherapeutic counsellor which means I work using theories from several fields of psychotherapy including psychodynamic, person-centred, Gestalt and transactional analysis theories. My model of working is varied and flexible, and I sometimes use creative activities to support exploration.
I will work with you as an individual, taking into account your own specific experiences and personal needs. For me, the relationship between counsellor and client is central to our work together and so I will offer a warm and empathetic space where we can build trust and work collaboratively.
I am not the expert of anyone else’s experience and so my aim is to use my training and experience to support you in your goals for counselling, and consequently for your own life.
I am committed to the values of equality and diversity and I welcome clients from a range of backgrounds and identities.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling from the Metanoia Institute
- I am in the final stages of my MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy at the Metanoia Institute
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching Adult Learners with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in English Language and Literature
I have experience of working in various counselling settings, including in university counselling and community counselling services.
I have extensive experience of working in advice services, in disability support services and with UK and international students in higher education.
Additionally, I currently work as a specialist mentor (mental health and autism) and as a study skills tutor for students with specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD.
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Trainee Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy
Code of ethics
Fees and availability
- £60 per 50-minute session
Some concessionary rates are available for students and those on a low income. Please contact me to discuss further.