Hannah is an HCPC-registered sport and exercise psychologist. She has experience working with athletes and performers in a wide range of sports/activities and those competing in levels from novice to elite.
I can help with...
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Sports performance
Types of client I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 3 at 37–41 Gower street, WC1E 6HH
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
My approach is solution driven. I am here to be an ally to you in your quest for greatness.
Our sessions will focus on strategies for you to implement as well as giving you a space to freely discuss any current challenges you may be facing.
My goal is for you to thrive without me and so I usually offer sessions every other week with some homework for you to work on between sessions.
Training, qualifications and experience
- BA in Psychology
- MSc Sport Psychology
- Current PhD candidate in Clinical, Health and Sport Psychology
Code of ethics
Fees and availability
- £90 per session
- £40 late cancellation fee if cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice
- Virtual (video) sessions offered
- 10% student discount (if student paying for sessions)
- I work in person Tuesday afternoons/evenings
- I offer virtual sessions on Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays