Jennifer is an experienced counsellor and therapist with a BACP-accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling from one of London’s leading training centres. She works with clients on a short or long-term basis.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 3 at 37–41 Gower street, WC1E 6HH
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
I specialise in working with individuals who are either faced with unexpected change, or desire long-term change and want to grow into a deeper awareness of who they really are and, more importantly, what they could become.
I offer an alternative to the traditional psychotherapy that many people expect when they begin therapy. Instead, I tailor my approach to fit the individual needs of each client and the challenges they face.
Training, qualifications and experience
- BACP-accredited Diploma in Counselling
- Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy from The Minster Centre, London
I’ve enhanced my core training with continued professional development in:
- cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) skills
- eating disorders
- self-harm and suicide
- childhood sexual abuse
- death and bereavement
- gender and sexual diversity
I’m also currently conducting research on the effects of paternal absence.
I’ve practiced at The Grove, Wimpole Street and in charity settings.
Before becoming a counsellor, I worked as an editor and writer for a number of international content marketing companies. I bring the same thoughtfulness and open mind to my work as a therapist.
I’m a registered member of the BACP (no. 210920) and follow its code of ethics with every client I work with.
Fees and availability
- £75-95 for a 50-minute session, depending on the appointment time and each client’s financial circumstances
- available on Wednesdays
- offer sessions on a long or short-term basis