Jill is an experienced person-centred therapist (BACP registered). She works with individuals (18+) and couples. She can explore many issues with you, including anxiety, depression, bereavement, work stress and identity.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Bereavement and loss
- Identity issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 116 at Chandlery Cottage, 50 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7QY
Types of therapy I offer
- Person-centred psychotherapy
I provide person-centred counselling, offering a warm, confidential, supportive and non-judgemental space for you to explore your difficulties.
Sometimes we can find that dealing with day-to-day life just gets too much and we may feel powerless and unable to see a way forward. As individuals, we mostly have a feeling or idea about what is best for us, but we may be constrained by how we feel about ourselves, our environment and others from being able to move towards achieving these.
I believe that talking things through and seeing things from a different perspective can give us the impetus to start to make changes which can make things for comfortable for us.
I will work with you to explore how you can best face the future with more self-understanding and confidence.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Psychology BA (Hons)
- Post Graduate Diploma Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Diploma in Adult Social Care
- Exploring Couple Dynamics
I worked in a business environment for many years before retraining as a counsellor. I have worked as a volunteer counsellor in many charity sector organisations. I have also managed the counselling services in some of these.
Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Code of ethics
I abide by the BACP code of ethics.
Fees and availability
- Individuals: £60 for a 50-minute session
- Couples: £80 for a 50-minute session
- I have a small number of concessions for individuals on a low income
- Phone counselling possible
- I work short or long term
- I also work in East Molesey