Moni is an internationally accredited transformational & recovery coach, NLP master practitioner & trainer, and clinical hypnotherapist. She specialises in narcissistic abuse recovery, offering bespoke support for women.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Emotional abuse
- Major life changes
- Narcissistic abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychological abuse
- Regaining control of emotions
- Suicidal thoughts
- Unexplained and persistent physical symptoms
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 31 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
Types of therapy I offer
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Online counselling
Narcissistic abuse is one of the most common and least talked about forms of abuse, with detrimental effects on both the emotional and psychological wellbeing of the survivor.
You may be experiencing symptoms like:
- constant anxiety
- negative self-talk
- suicidal thoughts
- overwhelming feeling of hopelessness and emptiness
- intense and difficult-to-control emotions like sadness, anger, fear, guilt and shame
You may find that no one seems to understand what you are going through, no matter how hard you try to explain.
Please know that you are not alone!
My work is a thoroughly designed blend of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), hypnosis and coaching, tailored to your personal circumstance and requirements.
It enables you to stabilise your emotional wellbeing, remove your triggers and identify and resolve long-standing unhealthy patterns and conditioning. Additionally, I also help you to get firmly settled back into life moving forward, so you don’t just survive but thrive.
My approach is one of personal understanding, empathy and compassion, but also intended to actively support your healing.
You will have to put the work in, but it’ll be so worth it.
Let me help you recover who you were always meant to be.
Please get in touch for a free and confidential consultation.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Training, qualifications and experience
Complementing my personal experience with narcissistic abuse, my practice is informed by extensive training as a:
- NLP master practitioner and trainer
- clinical hypnotherapist
I also qualified with distinction as a protégé coach from the Coaching Academy, holding a Level 5 Diploma in:
- Personal Development Coaching
- Corporate & Executive Coaching
Currently I’m undergoing training with Dr Steven Ruden in becoming a certified Havening Techniques Practitioner.
At the 2018 International Coaching Academy Awards I was nominated as Life Coach of the Year.
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP)
- Association for Integrative Psychology (AIP)
Code of ethics
Fees and availability
You have come to this profile for a reason. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free consultation, so we can have a chat about what it is that you are looking for and how I can help you.
Depending on the requirements, I offer individual sessions as well as discounted bundles.
Sessions available in person or online (internationally):
- in person: Thursday between 8am to 11am or as agreed
- online: Monday, Thursday, Friday during standard working hours (9am to 7pm); weekend sessions on request
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, you must tell me at least 24 hours before the arranged date. Otherwise, I reserve the right to consider the coaching session as ‘used’ and to charge you in full.