Rachel is an existentially trained psychotherapist who offers ongoing and time-limited therapy in English and Vietnamese. She has worked with a broad range of concerns and challenges that we face as human beings.
I can help with...
- Bereavement and loss
- Coping with a terminal illness
- Identity issues
- Loneliness and isolation
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Relationship difficulties
- Suicidal thoughts
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 607 at Chandlery Cottage, 50 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7QY
Types of therapy I offer
I offer therapy for individual adults from all cultural backgrounds.
To me, therapy is an opportunity for us to explore ourselves, and search for meanings in life. My aim is to offer you a place where you can talk about your concerns freely and reflect on the situations that you find yourself in.
I attempt to help you make some sense of your experiences, and through this process, possibilities might come to light, and you can then decide what you would like to do next.
There are no right or wrong answers, only the ones that feel are right for you. In working together with you, I will try to facilitate your autonomy to find your own way of living your life the best you can and your unique way of relating to other people around you.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Ongoing training and Personal and Professional Development
Code of ethics
I follow the UKCP ethical principles and code of professional conduct.
Fees and availability
- Cost per session: £55 for individuals
- Before 9am/after 5pm: £65
- I also offer some spaces at a reduced fee
- Payment by cash or internet banking
- Face-to-face psychotherapy at Waterloo
If you would like more information or to arrange an initial appointment, please email me (see contact box above).