Rebecca is a fully qualified counsellor who trained at London South Bank University and Keele University (MSc Counselling Psychology). She is a BACP member and works with trauma, addiction and other issues.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Bereavement and loss
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship difficulties
Types of client I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 302 at King's Cross Business Centre, 180/186 King’s Cross Road, London WC1X 9DE
Types of therapy I offer
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Emotional freedom technique (EFT)
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Person-centred psychotherapy
- Sensorimotor psychotherapy
I am passionate about the field of therapy. My passion and enthusiasm I feel comes from my own personal experiences and witnessing the transformative power of this work.
I am creative, empathetic and non-judgemental. I respect the individuality and subsequent needs of each of my clients.
I truly care for each of my clients and I feel passionately that within every individual resides a wisdom and unique potential.
I believe that when provided with a nurturing and facilitative environment, individuals can begin to uncover and realise their own strength and possibilities, and move towards a more fulfilling life.
Training, qualifications and experience
I completed my BSc in psychology at London South Bank University (BPS accredited) and then spent several years in Asia learning and practising different methods and therapeutic approaches orientated in Eastern philosophy.
These experiences were growth-promoting and I feel inform my practice in a positive way as I view each individual holistically. I have experience working in different countries and am thus culturally sensitive and aware.
I have an MSc in counselling psychology (BACP-accredited) and am committed to my ongoing personal and professional development.
I have experience working with trauma, addiction and other complex issues and have experience working in both residential addiction recovery centres and in the community addiction agencies.
- Eating Disorder Master Practitioner Training (1st part), National Centre for Eating Disorders (March 2019)
- Level I: Affect Dysregulation, Survival Defenses, and Traumatic Memory, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute (present)
- Compassionate Inquiry 20-hour online Workshop, Gabor Mate (2018)
- Developing Effective Group Facilitation, Gestalt Centre (2018)
- MSc Counselling Psychology (BACP), Keele University (2015–17)
- Yoga instructor training (RYT 200), 5 Elements School of Yoga, Krakow, Poland
- Chios Energy Healing (Level 1), Sole Solutions (2015)
- Diploma Meridian Psychotherapy, School of Natural HealthSciences, London (2015)
- Diploma Life Coaching, School of Natural Health Sciences, London (2015)
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling, Chrysalis, Bridgewater (2014)
- BSc Psychology (BPS), London South Bank University (2005–08)
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Code of ethics
I adhere to the BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions. I also attend regular supervision sessions.
Fees and availability
- face-to-face counselling
- online counselling via secure and confidential web link
- daytime, evening and a limited number of weekend appointments
Please contact me If you would like to arrange a no-obligation initial assessment.
- 30-minute initial assessment during which you will have time to discuss your needs: £30
- individual one-to-one sessions (50 minutes): £60 per session
- Concessions available for students, jobseekers and those on low wages on a case-by-case basis – please contact me for further details
Payment is by cheque or cash at the beginning of each session or by bank transfer prior to the session.
Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. However clients are kindly requested to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, otherwise I will charge you for the session.