Sarah is a BACP-registered therapist who uses a person-centred approach. She works both long and short term with clients, who often present with issues such as loss, depression, anger, anxiety and LGBT issues.
I can help with...
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bereavement and loss
- Coping with chronic ill health or chronic pain
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Identity issues
- Low mood
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Procrastination and 'stuckness'
- Regaining control of emotions
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and divorce
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 602 at Chandlery Cottage, 50 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7QY
Types of therapy I offer
- Person-centred psychotherapy
There are times when we need to reflect and explore the situation that we find ourselves in.
I believe in counselling because it works from the inside-out. Rather than changing our external reality – our relationships, our home, our work (which could be likened to re-arranging the furniture in the room) – counselling deals with our internal world first, a shortcut to discovering more ‘you-ness’.
As a counsellor I am here to support and challenge you through this process. I am passionate about you returning to your true self and to grow more in touch with your thoughts and feelings.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Training, qualifications and experience
- I trained at Conel College in person-centred therapy and graduated from Middlesex University
- Vortex Healing Foundational Training
- Yoga Alliance accredited training (100 hours)
Friends have always told me I’m a good listener, and as a person-centred counsellor I have experience in both long-term open-ended and time-limited counselling.
I currently work for the NHS as counsellor at the Awareness Centre and Positive East.
- Registered member of the BACP (the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Fees and availability
- £50 per session