Counselling in central London
At Relational Spaces, we offer spacious, comfortable and quiet rooms for counsellors and therapists in central London.
So whatever emotional or psychological issue you might be facing right now, you’ll likely find a professional therapist here who can help.
All our rooms have:
- air purifiers
- windows for ventilation
- hand sanitisers
- disinfectant sprays
- enough space to allow for 2 metres’ social distancing
There are also hand sanitisers and clear markings about social distancing in all the buildings.
What the therapists offer
The diverse group of practitioners that rent our rooms have expertise in working with a wide range of problems and severity across different cultures and communities.
They will help you explore in a safe environment the best treatment option for your situation.
As well as providing a wide range of treatments, many of the therapists offer their services in several languages, including sign language.
Online counselling is often available for those who are unable to attend in person.
Many clients tell us they contacted Relational Spaces to:
- Talk things over in a safe and private environment
- Improve their personal and professional relationships
- Find release from emotional and painful symptoms
- Have more control and choice in their life
- Change old ways of coping that haven’t worked
- Gain deeper understanding of behaviours and feelings
- End self-destructive patterns of behaviour
- Resolve symptoms of trauma
- Feel more pleasure and vitality