Counselling in central London
Finding a therapist can be a nerve-wracking task. Often the last thing you want is to be spending endless hours looking for the right help, especially if you are feeling anxious or facing a major emotional problem in your life.
Relational Spaces is a diverse group of practitioners that have developed expertise in working with a range of problems and severity, across different cultures and communities, to offer the best interventions.
We offer confidential both short-term and long-term counselling and psychotherapy, short-term being more specifically focused.
Our counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches and psychologists at Relational Spaces are professionally trained and accredited by the leading registering bodies in the UK, such as UKCP, BACP, BPS and HCPC. They offer a number of approaches, some of which you will find listed below.
Please check our practitioners’ individual profiles for specific information.
At Relational Spaces we will help you explore in a safe environment the best treatment option for your situation.
As well as providing a wide range of treatments, many of our therapists offer their services in several languages, including sign language.
Skype is often available for those who are unable to attend in person.
Please contact us if you are in doubt or looking for something more specific.
Many of our clients tell us they contacted Relational Spaces to:
- Talk things over in a safe and private environment
- Improve their personal and professional relationships
- Find release from emotional and painful symptoms
- Have more control and choice in their life
- Change old ways of coping that haven’t worked
- Gain deeper understanding of behaviours and feelings
- End self-destructive patterns of behaviour
- Resolve symptoms of trauma
- Feel more pleasure and vitality