Choosing a therapist
Relational Spaces is unable to recommend using any particular practitioner listed on our website. This is because we have no direct clinical or supervisory relationship with them.
We would suggest that you:
- create a shortlist of practitioners that you think might be suitable to help you
- arrange to meet or speak to a few practitioners on your shortlist
- make sure that you feel the ‘fit’ is right and that you can connect with your practitioner
Therapists’ qualifications and insurance
Before a therapist rents a room from Relational Spaces, we check that they have:
- professional indemnity insurance
- appropriate qualifications to work in their profession
If you want to find out more about the qualifications that a practitioner holds, we suggest you contact that practitioner’s professional regulating body.
You can find out which regulating body a practitioner is a member of in the ‘professional affiliations’ section of their website profile page.