Bruno is an integrative counsellor and clinical supervisor with over 12 years’ experience in mental health. He is registered and accredited with the BACP and currently works online and face-to-face in SE1.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Affairs and betrayals
- Bereavement and loss
- Cross-cultural relationships
- High-control groups or cults
- Identity issues
- Obsessive–compulsive tendencies
- Relationship difficulties
- Religious trauma
Types of clients I see
Languages I speak
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Room 27 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
Types of therapy I offer
I firmly believe that you are the expert on yourself, and will enable you to better understand the way you relate to yourself and others. In addition, I can help you locate and strengthen your inner abilities to create the change you seek.
My integrative approach allows exploration of the present, the past or the future – according to your individual needs. To facilitate this, therapy with me can include person-centred, psychodynamic and mindfulness elements to:
- explore and express difficult thoughts and feelings
- find ways to cope and manage with challenging situations
- look at your past and understand your development
- establish your goals and find ways to work towards them
- explore creative imagery, ideas and dreams
I offer counselling in the following formats:
- 50-minute sessions on a weekly basis
- short-term support to help you understand and cope during a difficult time (6 to 12 sessions)
- longer-term therapy to deepen your self-awareness and effect long-lasting change (12+ sessions)
I have developed this model of supervision from my integrative training and some additional elements that I feel are integral to the work:
- Normative – supporting you in staying on top of your administrative responsibilities and processes.
- Transformative – to help you grow and change, both professionally and personally.
- Restorative – a non-judgemental space to explore your client work from a place of curiosity.
- Inclusive – to create a space where difference and diversity are explored from a place of appropriate challenge.
- Creative – sometimes we need to step out of ourselves and open the mind up to a fresh perspective.
I offer supervision in 60+ minute sessions on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision of Individuals and Groups
- Certificates in Counselling Skills and Theory
- 12 years’ experience in the field of mental health
- Trained and qualified in London, UK
- Work experience in London, UK, and São Paulo, Brazil
I’m registered and accredited with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Code of ethics
I follow the BACP Ethical Framework.
Fees and availability
Free initial 30-minute online consultation.
- Thursday afternoons and evenings at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
- £80 per session
Online (via Zoom):
- £60 per session
Concessionary rates are available. Please contact me (see box above) for more information.