Christine is an integrative counsellor and psychosexual therapist. She provides a safe and supportive space, using a warm, curious and non-judgemental approach to help clients explore whatever is going on in their lives.
I can help with...
- Alternative lifestyle
- Bereavement and loss
- Existential crises
- Gender issues
- Loneliness and isolation
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Personal development
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual problems
Types of clients I see
Languages I speak
- Contact me for details
Types of therapy I offer
People seek counselling for many reasons and there is no rule for what you should and should not attend counselling for. Whether you are facing a challenging phase in your life, want to improve your emotional health, change recurring patterns of thought and behaviour, have relationship difficulties or perhaps need to talk to someone in a non-judgemental and confidential environment, counselling can help.
Seeking counselling can often feel intimidating or scary, but I am here to facilitate a holding, safe and confidential environment for you. Equality, diversity, curiosity and a non-judgemental approach are at the heart of my practice.
I work with clients who are gay, straight, bisexual, queer, asexual and questioning, and with all genders and relationship styles.
As well as traditional talking therapy, I might also suggest other techniques and exercises that could be helpful. How we work depends on what you bring to the session and what you feel comfortable with. The choice is always yours.
Psychosexual therapy can help you explore and resolve issues around your sensual self, sexuality, gender, shame, and sexual health either with a partner, partners or as an individual. Some of the issues that psychosexual therapy can help with are communication, intimacy, lack of desire, orgasm, arousal difficulties and general anxiety around sexual issues.
Whatever you bring to the sessions we will discuss in a sensitive way and work through with encouragement, knowledge, and understanding.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Certificate in Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in Professional Practice with Mindfulness UK
- Diploma in Integrative Psychosexual Therapy with the Centre for Psychosexual Health
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGDip) in Psychosynthesis Counselling accredited by Middlesex University
- Accredited Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversities Therapist with Pink Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Gender Studies and Danish from the University of Copenhagen
I am a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Code of ethics
I abide by the BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.
Fees and availability
- Initial session: £50
- Standard fee: £70 for a 50-minute session
- I have a limited number of concessionary places available to clients on a low income – please contact me for more information
- I see clients on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays online and in person
- Please note that I have no evening availability