Christine is a fully qualified UKCP psychotherapist, counsellor and life coach. She works short term with a solution-focused approach (including using CBT) and long term, offering psychotherapy for a range of issues.
I can help with...
- Bereavement and loss
- Dissociative disorders
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender issues
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Panic attacks
- Physical abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related issues
Types of clients I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 28 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I work predominantly in the ‘here and now’ providing a confidential space in which you can express, share and explore difficulties or anxieties relating to your personal, relationship or working life.
I help identify and highlight areas which are causing you difficulties and help you to develop new ways of thinking, coping and behaving in order to deal with problems and issues, pursue goals and manage the process of change.
Training, qualifications and experience
- BA Hons Politics Nottingham University
- MA Integrative psychotherapy and counselling Middlesex University
- Post-graduate certificate in CBT
- Certified practitioner in neuro-linguistic programming (coaching qualification)
- nearly 20 years’ experience of working as a psychotherapist and counsellor, including a number of years working in organisations where clients were referred through the NHS
- a legal and business background with 16 years’ experience working in the City prior to qualifying as a psychotherapist
Code of ethics
I abide by the UKCP’s Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct.
Fees and availability
- Sliding scale depending on income (£60 – £80)
- I offer online sessions