Diana offers short or long-term psychoanalytic psychotherapy for adult clients who are looking for a safe, non-judgemental environment in which to talk about their distress, whatever the source.
Types of therapy I offer
- Psychoanalytic psychotherapy
I can help with...
- Bereavement and loss
- Coping with chronic ill health or chronic pain
- Coping with a terminal illness
- Gender issues
- Identity issues
- Low mood
- Relationship difficulties
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 302 at King's Cross Business Centre, 180/186 King’s Cross Road, London WC1X 9DE
I offer a space in which people can talk about what has happened to them, discover the meaning for them of a traumatic or distressing event – whether illness, the end of a relationship, a work conflict – a meaning which is often linked to significant people and events in the past.
The work aims to enable people to find new ways of thinking about their past experience, and so to contemplate a different future.
Training and qualifications
I have more than 25 years’ experience in the NHS.
- a chartered psychologist with the BPS
- HCPC registered
- on the BPS Specialist Register of Neuropsychologists
Fees and availability
I charge on a sliding scale according to means.