Egle is a registered homeopath, practising for over 23 years. As a GP, she noticed a need for a holistic, multifaceted approach. She then began her extensive homeopathy journey, helping people with various conditions.
I can help with...
- Asperger's syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Developmental disorders
- Diet and nutrition
- Eating disorders
- Insomnia and sleep problems
- Learning difficulties
- Low mood
- Physical health conditions
- Women's issues
Types of clients I see
Languages I speak
- Room 28 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
Types of therapy I offer
- Holistic medicine
I have worked as a GP for over 23 years and through my extensive experience I have noticed that medical drugs were not able to assist my patients and sometimes had unwanted side effects. I began my search for a holistic, multifaceted approach to human health – homeopathy was my answer.
I treat the person as a whole, rather than treating specific conditions in isolation and I place a special importance on a person‘s emotional and mental wellbeing in addition to physical health.
I have experienced many cases where, with the help of my individual treatment programmes and recommended homeopathic remedies, patients have completely recovered from diseases such as migraine, bronchial asthma, allergic dermatitis, adenoids, depression, insomnia, panic and anxiety attacks, and others.
During the consultation, you sit comfortably in a chair while I first perform a Vegetative Resonance Test, or Vega Test. This is a powerful and completely safe computer-based diagnostic technique. It is done with a computer and a highly sensitive equipment that captures the slightest disturbances in the body’s function at the cellular level and allows to detect health changes in a very early phase.
Based on the test results, I provide you with a personal treatment plan, which may include homeopathic remedies, natural food supplements, diet and lifestyle adjustments, and others. After the specified time, you may be invited for a follow-up consultation, during which we will check the recovery and whether additional corrections are needed.
As well as the conditions listed above, physical conditions I can help with include:
- allergies, such as food allergies
- candida and yeast problems
- degenerative diseases
- digestive problems
- ear Infections
- gallbladder and liver disorders
- menstrual and gynaecological problems
- headaches and migraines
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- hypo and hyperthyroidism
- infectious disease
- IBS, colitis and Crohn’s disease
- Lyme disease
- mood swings
- multiple sclerosis
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- skin disease
Training, qualifications and experience
Training and qualifications:
- Higher Diploma of Medical Sciences, 1994, Lithuanian Academy of Health Sciences, Kaunas
- General Practitioner Qualification, 1999, Lithuanian Academy of Health Sciences, Kaunas
- Certificates in Classic Homeopathy, Homeopathic pharmacy and Homotoxicology, 2004, Lithuanian Academy of Health Sciences, Kaunas
- Certificate in Complex Homeopathy, 2007, Lithuanian Academy of Health Sciences, Kaunas
- Certificate in Paediatric Homeopathy, 2007, Homeopathic Centre of D. Popov, Kyiv
- General practitioner: 1999 to 2010
- GP and homeopath: 2010 to present
- Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (ARH) since 2019
- Lithuanian Association of Homeopaths since 2013
Code of ethics
I follow the ARH Code of Ethics and Practice.
Fees and availability
- Vegetative Resonance Test (Vega Test) and homeopathic consultation (90 mins): £150
- Follow-up consultation: £120
- Homeopathic and holistic health consultation (1 hour): £90