Ella is a psychodynamic psychotherapist. She offers weekly long-term and brief therapy. She works 1:1 with individuals and has considerable experience working with people whose childhoods were marked by trauma and abuse.
I can help with...
- Asylum and migration
- Identity issues
- Impacts of racism
- Pregnancy, birth and loss
- Regaining control of emotions
- Traumatic childhood
- Work-related issues
Types of clients I see
Languages I speak
- Room 202 at 180–186 King's Cross Rd, Kings Cross, WC1X 9DE
- Room 302 at 180–186 King's Cross Rd, Kings Cross, WC1X 9DE
Types of therapy I offer
Hello. If you’re wondering about whether therapy is something you’d like to enter into, let’s talk. A 15-minute telephone call (free of charge) is the first step to getting a sense of whether I might be able to provide the type of therapy that will help you.
If, after this initial telephone conversation, it feels right to continue, we would arrange a time to meet in person to discuss your difficulties in detail and give you a chance to experience therapy. I ask that you book two initial therapy sessions with me, at the same time of the week, one week apart, to get a sense of what it’s actually like to work with me. In your second session we will think together about whether we’re a good fit.
These initial sessions last 50 minutes and cost £75 each.
If, after these initial sessions, I don’t think I can offer what you need, I will let you know and advise you on what might be more suitable.
I offer weekly long-term therapy and brief therapy in 12-week blocks. I work 1:1 with individuals, and although I welcome people from all backgrounds, I have considerable experience working with people whose childhoods were marked by trauma and abuse. I’m interested in how our past relationships and experiences impact our present life and I believe in people’s capacity to change.
Training, qualifications and experience
I trained at WPF Therapy and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. I am currently furthering my training and am enrolled in a Master’s Degree at Roehampton University in the same field.
Before training as a therapist, I worked in the performing arts, heritage and education sectors and I continue to be interested in cultural work.
I belong to the:
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling (FPC)
Code of ethics
I follow the UKCP code of ethics.
Fees and availability
- £75 per session for in-person, online or telephone therapy
- I provide weekly therapy sessions of 50 minutes at the same time every week
- I work from consulting rooms in King’s Cross – please email me for latest availability (see contact details above)