Fran is an integrative counsellor and uses a variety of approaches including CBT, MBCT, person-centred and solution-focused brief therapy. She combines these approaches according to clients’ needs.
I can help with...
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship difficulties
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Contact me for details
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Person-centred psychotherapy
- Solution-focussed brief therapy
I have always been interested in people and how we all handle situations differently. I combine a variety of approaches according to clients’ needs, as I believe strongly that no two people or issue can be solved with one process.
I currently also work at CASSEL Centre in South East London as an Associate/Honorary Counsellor. I am also the counsellor for Lewisham Young Women’s Resource Project in partnership with CASSEL Centre working with vulnerable young females aged between 15 and 25.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Bsc (Hons) Psychology from the University of Westminster
- Certificate in Counselling & Counselling Skills from Birkbeck University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from University of East London
After completing my first degree I was advised to get some life experience before embarking on a career in counselling. I worked in fundraising and PR for a variety of charities until the desire to work one-to-one led me to return to university to study counselling and counselling skills and then a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Whilst waiting to start this I qualified as a wellbeing facilitator and ran workshops in London and the South East for groups, including job centres and women’s groups.
I am a registered member of the BACP.
Code of ethics
I abide by the BACP’s code of ethics.
- £40–£90 per hour