LV is a qualified integrative counsellor offering a warm, non-judgemental space where you can connect more deeply with your experiences. They have experience in working with gender, sexuality and relationship diversity.
I can help with...
- Body image
- Emotional abuse
- Identity issues
- Low mood
- Low self-confidence
- Major life changes
- Physical abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
Types of clients I see
- Trans, non-binary and gender expansive people
Languages I speak
- Room 202 at 180–186 King's Cross Rd, Kings Cross, WC1X 9DE
- Room 302 at 180–186 King's Cross Rd, Kings Cross, WC1X 9DE
Types of therapy I offer
- Gestalt psychotherapy
I welcome clients from all backgrounds, and have particular experience in working with queer clients and those who want to explore issues relating to gender, sexuality and relationship diversity (including polyamory, open relationships and kink).
Therapy will look and feel different for each individual. I see it as a space where you can explore what matters to you and what has shaped you.
My training is in integrative counselling and psychotherapy. This means I studied several different approaches. I think of these as different lenses which can be helpful to shed light on our work, depending on what is needed.
There are some principles I always hold in mind. One is that you are the expert on your life and your experience. This means that I won’t give you answers. Our work will be finding ways together to look at things in new ways, explore patterns, and try out ways of interacting with the world that work for you.
You will always set the agenda within our sessions. I see my role as:
- asking questions to help you gain clarity
- providing alternative perspectives
- working with you to help you connect more deeply with how experiences affect you
There is space in our work to examine how oppression and societal expectations function and the detrimental effect they have. No matter what your gender or sexuality may be, I hope this space can be one where you can freely explore your identity.
Training, qualifications and experience
I hold a BACP-accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling from The Minster Centre.
I am currently studying for an MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling, which is accredited by the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
I have experience as a counsellor at a specialist service for LGBTQIA+ clients.
I am a:
Code of ethics
I follow the BACP’s ethical framework.
Fees and availability
- £75 per 50-minute session.
- I have some lower-cost places available and you are welcome to enquire about these.
- I have some availability online as well as offering in-person sessions.