Paul trained at the Minster Centre and WPF in London and is a member of BACP. His approach is tailored to your needs, drawing on a range of psychotherapy models including psychodynamic and relational psychotherapy.
I can help with...
- Abandonment issues
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Affairs and betrayals
- Ageing and retirement
- Anger management
- Behavioural problems
- Bereavement and loss
- Coping with chronic ill health or chronic pain
- Family issues
- Identity issues
- Loneliness and isolation
- Low mood
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Personal development
- Regaining control of emotions
- Relationship difficulties
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related issues
Types of clients I see
Languages I speak
- Room 27 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
Types of therapy I offer
I have listed above some of the areas where I may be able to help. One or more of these could be the reason you are considering therapy but if your exact situation isn’t on the list, I am still very happy to hear from you.
I have a wide range of experience and recommend meeting for an initial session to see if you would like to work with me. We can explore together what you need and what is best for you. The first session is a chance to get to know each other and for you to talk about what brings you to therapy. We can think about your key concerns and begin to reflect on your life experience and history.
If it is right for you we can agree further sessions which would take place every week and last 50 minutes. I work on an open-ended basis but if you prefer we can agree a fixed number of sessions to focus on a specific difficulty or aspect of your life.
Whatever the reason for coming to therapy or the difficulty you are facing, I am happy to meet you and together we can seek to understand your situation with the aim of helping you to be the best you can be and to realise your full potential.
For more information please visit my website.
Training, qualifications and experience
I undertook my Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling training at The Minster Centre in London, which is UKCP and BACP accredited and affiliated with Middlesex University. This is the UK’s leading integrative psychotherapy and counselling institution.
I hold :
- an MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- a Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- a Bachelor in Law degree
- an MBA
- a Foundation Certificate in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (completed at WPF in London)
I have a wide range of life experience including many years working as a senior manager for a number of charities supporting people with health, social care and special educational needs. Alongside my private practice I have worked in university, NHS and local community counselling services.
I am a Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
Code of ethics
My work is conducted within the BACP Ethical Framework.
Fees and availability
- I am available at 175 to 177 Borough High Street, London Bridge, SE1 1HR
- My fee is £95 per 50-minute session
- All sessions are chargeable but in the event of cancellation with notice I will try to offer an alternative time if possible