Petra is a qualified systemic constellations practitioner who works with people to help them to understand, process and transform their difficulties into helpful resources and create space for a forward movement.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Affairs and betrayals
- Bereavement and loss
- Body image
- Career coaching
- Changing bad habits
- Communication skills
- Coping with chronic ill health or chronic pain
- Creative blocks
- Cross-cultural relationships
- Domestic violence
- Existential crises
- Health anxiety/hypochondriasis
- Identity issues
- 'Inner child' issues
- Loneliness and isolation
- Low mood
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Perfectionist traits
- Personal development
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Traumatic childhood
- Weight management
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 102 at 180–186 King's Cross Rd, Kings Cross, WC1X 9DE
Types of therapy I offer
- Emotional freedom technique (EFT)
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Silva method
- Systemic constellations (family constellations)
Often all we need to know is what is the next step from wherever we are. I believe that when people get a perspective on their own strength, they find within themselves powerful resources for growth, to reconnect with themselves, to love themselves unconditionally. When they are able to navigate their life, that impacts them in a positive way – and not just them but also their close and not-so-close environment. It isn’t always easy to accept where we are, but it is necessary for creating deep and lasting changes. By accepting we aren’t giving up – we simply acknowledge the situation. Gentleness and self-compassion will lead the way forward.
In my approach I focus on creating a shift within you that helps with the forward movement in a compassionate way and the way that supports you the most. Part of the forward movement is acknowledging and processing what’s behind us and where we are now. We’ll go at your pace.
I work relationally, which means that in our sessions you are encouraged to explore and understand how early experiences, past relationships and even your family’s history impact your present difficulties – all while I hold a safe place for you and support you in a non-judgemental, compassionate way.
For our sessions, I use different modalities and styles, depending on your needs and intentions – there isn’t a one-size-fits-all. Mind-body-heart connection plays an important role in my work. We turn with compassion towards ourselves and towards our inner child.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed.
I also offer standalone sessions of systemic constellations and EFT (emotional freedom technique). Please note these can be integrated as part of a session or used on a standalone session.
Systemic constellations is a method for revealing and re-aligning hidden loyalties in family, business or other kinds of tightly bonded groups, and also within yourself. It helps you to see how you are part of multiple systems and how these systems impact you and you them. Phenomenology is the underpinning perspective that I lean into when using the systemic approach. This is our capacity to be with what it is, describing and feeling our experience rather than evaluating it.
On my EFT sessions we work on the internal blockages that are stopping you from progress and forward movement. EFT helps you to deal with uncomfortable feelings in a gentle way.
I understand how uncomfortable (and times scary) it might be to share your innermost challenges and fears. Therefore I feel it is important that we are able to work together, and that we are the right match. I offer a free 30-minute consultation to see what your intentions are, and see how we can work together.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange an appointment.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Foundation Training in Systemic Constellations
- Applied Training in Systemic Constellations
- AAMT Accredited EFT Level 1 and 2
- Practitioner Coach Diploma
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP
- Silva Method – Life System Program
- Silva Method – Silva Ultra Healing
- Silva Method – Silva Intuition System
- Child Psychology
- Non-violent communication
Code of ethics
I abide by the:
- International Systemic Constellations Association’s (ISCA) ethical guidelines for systemic constellation practitioners
- the EFT international code of conduct and ethics
- International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring’s code of professional conduct
Fees and availability
Please contact me for details, as I offer different sessions. Therefore the length and the price of these sessions are different.
- family/systemic constellations
- EFT (emotional freedom technique)
Session length varies between 60 and 120 minutes. I can offer some flexibility with the sessions’ time.
I work face to face or online:
- at the moment my face-to-face sessions are limited to Saturday between 2.30pm and 6pm
- online sessions are available during the week in the evenings
I offer a free 30-minute initial consultation.