Sheetal is a fully qualified MBACP-registered counsellor and psychotherapist who works with people of all backgrounds and ages. She works both long and short term with individuals in one-to-one therapy.
I can help with...
- Anger management
- Bereavement and loss
- Coping with a terminal illness
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-esteem
- Pregnancy, birth and loss
- Psychological abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
- Social anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related issues
Types of client I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 27 at 175–7 Borough High Street, SE1 1HR
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Relational psychotherapy
I can offer you a safe, confidential, independent and non-judgemental space where we can explore problems and issues that are affecting your life.
Together we can work towards gaining a deeper insight into the difficulties you face and help to improve your emotional and mental wellbeing.
Therapy may help you to find better ways to cope or bring about changes in the way you behave, think or respond. This is a space where you can share things you may feel unable to discuss with anyone else.
As integrative psychotherapist I use theories and techniques from humanistic, CBT and psychodynamic therapies. This allows me to be flexible in my approach and find the best way to help you.
Training, qualifications and experience
- MSc Therapeutic Counselling, University of Greenwich
- Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Code of ethics
- I follow the BACP code of ethics
Fees and availability
- £70 per session
- Sessions offered face to face or online via Skype