Simi is a fully qualified integrative arts psychotherapist accredited by the HCPC. With a range of art materials offered to facilitate the therapeutic process, she has successfully worked with individuals and groups.
I can help with...
- Addictions – alcohol, drugs, etc
- Anger management
- Bereavement and loss
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual abuse
Types of client I see
- Young people
Languages I speak
- Room 2 at Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London SE1 7NQ
Types of therapy I offer
- Art therapy/Art psychotherapy
- Gestalt psychotherapy
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Online counselling
- Transactional analysis
As an integrative arts psychotherapist, once we have established that working together is going to be beneficial, based on the issues which have brought you to therapy, we will co-create aims for the therapy journey to be of most benefit to you at this stage in your life.
We will discuss confidentiality and the contract and the number of sessions you would like, and agree the duration of therapy which is re-evaluated as needed.
I offer a range of dry art materials to support and facilitate the therapeutic process. Using the art materials is not required, nor is being ‘good at art’ and as such. This is more of a choice to experiment should you wish.
We will use the therapy time and space to better understand your current issue and way of being in the world. We will use the arts, if you so wish, to support this exploration and work towards possible resolutions to the problems which you are facing.
Training, qualifications and experience
- MA Integrative Arts Psychotherapy
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT)
- Black, African and Asian Therapy Network (BAATN)
Code of ethics
Fees and availability
- Available on Friday mornings
Short-term therapy: up to 12 sessions
- Sessions cost £55 each
- Sliding scale available if you are part-time employed or currently unemployed
Longer-term therapy: over 12 sessions
If you are looking for longer-term therapy (over 12 sessions), which we will discuss in the assessment, we will then put in place a fee that is sustainable for you to ensure that the investment is cost-effective and affordable.