Nicola is a qualified relationship and psychosexual therapist. She is also a qualified NLP coach. She sees couples and individuals for short or long-term psychosexual and relationship therapy.
Types of therapy I offer
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt psychotherapy
- Integrative psychotherapy/counselling
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Psychosexual psychotherapy
I can help with...
- Affairs and betrayals
- Bereavement and loss
- Career coaching
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual problems
- Traumatic childhood
Types of client I see
Languages I speak
- Room 3 at 37–41 Gower street, WC1E 6HH
I’m Nicola and I’m passionate about helping people to heal and build strong healthy relationships.
I work with couples and individuals for short or long-term psychosexual and relationship therapy.
- in-person relationship therapy and coaching
- in-person psychosexual therapy and coaching
- in-person one-to-one family constellations
- online relationship coaching (via Skype)
- online one-to-one family constellations (via Skype)
My own story is that following a series of different relationships I became fascinated by what makes relationship work. I am also a long-time student of mindfulness and meditation and these practices influence my work.
It’s my mission to create safe spaces for healing. As well as offering one-to-one and couples therapy and coaching, I run workshops and retreats for couples and individuals on healing relationships and creating intimacy.
My therapy approach is integrative. This means I use knowledge of various therapeutic models, which gives me the flexibility to work in a way which suits you best as an individual. I use different ways of working to suit different individuals, including voice dialogue, gestalt exercises, CBT and guided imagery.
I have experience working with a range of issues faced by couples and individuals including:
- relationship in crisis
- affairs and infidelity
- finding new relationships
- attachment issues
- bereavement and loss
- separation and divorce
- sex and relationships
- open relationships
- erectile difficulties
- childhood sexual abuse
- fear of sex
- vaginismus/pain during sex
- orgasm difficulties
- sexual identity
- out-of-control sexual behaviour
Training and qualifications
- London Diploma in Relationship and Psychosexual Therapy (2014–16) accredited by the College of Sex and Relationship Therapists (COSRT)
- Centre for Systemic Constellations (2014–15)
- The School of Being, with acclaimed relationship and intimacy teacher Jan Day (2010–17)
- Being With People Facilitator Training with Joy Hicklin-Bailey (2013)
- NLP 2-year training with PPD Learning (Judith Lowe) (2006–07)
- PgDip in Career Counselling/Coaching (2008–11) at Birkbeck, University of London (2008–11)
I have added to this core training by training in trauma, voice dialogue, transpersonal psychotherapy and family and systemic constellations.
I continue to invest in ongoing training, attending regular training days for continuing professional development.
I am member of COSRT and I abide by their code of ethics.
Fees and availability
- Individuals in-person: £70 for a 50-minute session
- Couples in-person: £85 for a 50-minute session
I offer a free no-obligation consultation.
Please call me on 07813 125 587 to discuss whether working with me is right for you.